Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Genetics Challenge: Episode One

Alright! So here is my founder, in her bikini, but a founder none the less. The genetics traits will be green hair and bright Cyan eyes. The color looks a little distorted here, but they are actually brighter. The picture lacks some shiny that you can see in-game. Anyway. Her traits are: Dislikes Children, Green Thumb, Great Kisser, Absent minded,  and Schmoozer. All rolled for randomly, of course. :)

So here I go... lets get into Episode one. :D Oh yea, and her LTW is The perfect garden. And before I forget, her name is Mint Lemon-Lime. What else?

I also decided to create a cat to go along with the challenge. Perfect pets, here we come :)
Her name is Daisy Lemon-Lime, and her genetics are Yellow Green Fur and Purple Eyes :D












Alright, so to start off, I built her this nice little house in Twinbrook with the money I had, and included a garden at the back for when she starts growing her plants. And this left us with about 700$, so I sent her and Daisy off on a man hunt to find the perfect husband.















Keeping with stereotypes, the first place we
checked was the gym. Because where else would you find a hot guy?

And after a while, this guy showed up. A Mr. Knack. Nick Knack. There he is, standing there with his recessive blond hair. He looks a little old, maybe an adult, but as long as he isn't dead, Mint is going for him. :D







And unfortunately, he was married. To a one, Patina Knack. So Mint devised a horrible plan to murder her rival. First, she used her schmoozer trait to heap on the flattery and befriend Nick, they might as well be friends when his wife died. That way, she could worm her way into his heart through comforting him, and before he knew it there would be a child on the way and he'd have to marry her. >:D


It turns out this wasn't exactly necessary, because by the end of the day, Mint and Nick had become such good friends that she convinced him to move in with her. After that is was just a short while before he agreed to break it off with Patina and they were relaxing on the bed together. And well, you know what comes after that. ;)




Thanks to Nick's large fortune of 20K's I was able to add this addition to the house and upgrade all the appliances. Nick also came with a car, so that'll be a lot quicker than taking a taxi. With their first child one the way, I hoped to have Nick and Mint get together by the time the baby was born.

With the human side of the genetics challenge well under way, I decided to focus things on the cat side. Namely, adopting this little fur ball :D


His name is Baxtor, and he's only a kitten (because they were all out of adult males :/ ) but when he grows up, he'll be a nice partner for Daisy XD I plan to build them a little house of their own out in the backyard so they can raise their own family together. Hopefully he'll age up in not to long and they can get started on that.


And there they are meeting and sniffing each other for the first time! Aww, so cute <3










Apparently Nick Knack is a trauma Surgeon, so he should be able to tell us what gender the baby is...I think. Anyway, while he was at work, I had Mint start on her gardening skills. If she wants to have the perfect garden, a plot full of weeds is nat gonna cut it. But suddenly, while she was reading her gardening book, she found out she was preggers!!! And promptly changed into this garish outfit. Gah, why do I even have that?! She wants to have a girl, so I sent her over to the supermarket asap to get some watermelons.
















Nick came home one night and was really stressed and so I clicked on the moodlet so he would do something about it and he started playing chess. What-a-doctor.



Aaaaaaand...my game crashed :/ I guess I'll bring you the rest of this chapter in an Edit, once I play up to the point where I was at. I can't even remember if I saved it yet D: Mehbe not such a good idea to play and blog at the same time...?

No comments:

Post a Comment