Sunday, August 26, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 6

yea, yea, I know it's been a while. This one's probably going to be broken up into two chapters....and then it's practically the end of generation one! I know, I'm not that sad either. (I don't know if you guys know this, but Mint's always been a little 'off', If ya know what I mean. ) (no, that's not what I mean... never mind ;D )

So, without further ado...Episode 6.




Everybody arrived at the pool party in fine style. Jade was spotted eyeing up Juniper's boyfriend, but none of that mattered because...


It's Forest's birthday!

"Finally, some attention at last!"

"Don't count on it after this, Forest."


Yea, definitely don't count on it, looking like that.



He did get a pretty unfortunate combination of genes, so I gave him a new hair do...and a moustache, and a new set of clothes as well. In any case, it seems like this is as good as it's going to get.


Juniper's such a pig, eating up all the cake before anyone else can get a slice. Naw! I'm just kidding, eat as much cake as you want, Juniper.


There seems to be a hold up at the pool!


But wait! Who's that?!?!? Let's see... water, tiny swim suit- It's him!


Why hello thar, Tom Daley! (Yes, he was already living in my town...I just *tweaked* him a little bit. heh heh.)


Jade certainly took a liking to him. (I swear I had nothing to do with it.) That's right, Jade, just flash him  that smile every time you meet, and he'll be your's before you know it.


Oh wow, he fell for it. Well, what man can resist a girl in her lime green bikini?


Forest you creeper!


Well, that certainly escalated quickly. ;)


Forest, goddammit! Your scaring me. Wat are you even doing?


My god! Forest!!!


Ohhhhh... I see it now. Forest has spotted Tom Daley and he too was thrown under the enchantment. 


Now get outta here, Forest, and leave the two lovebirds alone. Can't you see I'm building their relationship so they can get married?!?! Some men just want to watch the world burn.


Yes, that's much better Forest, go fix the TV so they can leave it on all night.


Oh! What's this? Chiquita's aging up :D Looks like it's time to boot the other cats and get started on Generation two! (No, I'm not that cruel. I'll wait until Jade gets older to move everybody out.)


Mint sleeps alone. Or naps. She really likes her naps.


Tom Daley is still here, long after Jade went to bed. That must be some book, Daley-boy.


Forest finally finished fixing the TV at about 5 AM. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

...AAAaaaand, I interrupt this chapter to bring you more animal cutes. AWWW!


The next morning, both girls were up early.



Then again, it there were two very special birthdays to celebrate.


Juniper's.


That's some nice underpants you got there, Juniper.


...and Eloy's.


The first thing Juniper did was yell at Forest.

"That's my girl!" - Mint


And the second was... "Hey, Eloy, could you meet me at the beach after work?"

"Sure." He looked at her questioningly.


Juniper ran all the way there, but was lost in thought when Eloy approached from the other side of the bridge.



"Hey."

She turned around. "Oh, Eloy. I didn't see you coming," she swallowed, "umm...now that we're out of school....and, well, we've been together for a while...and...ummm"

"Did you want to ask me something?" (God, what a bastard. Why is she doing this, again?)


"There's something I want to ask you." She Juniper bent down on one knee. "Eloy, will you marry me?"


"Of course I will, Juniper. I love you."


"I love you, too."


(This is too much heartfelt things for me. I shall end the chapter here :D Thanks for reading!)

2 comments:

  1. So let's see. We have Forest perving on Tom's ass, and then goes to sleep in a bed with a unicorn on it?

    I refuse to assume anything...

    Fun fact, back in sims 2, I had a sim graduate university, and then she spun into her adult clothes. Which would normally be unremarkable, except for the fact that she was allocated a towel. Yep, she took a cab all the way from university back home wearing nothing but a towel (I'm guessing the cab driver loved it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make as many assumptions as you like, Poida. *grins*

    ReplyDelete