Friday, August 31, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 9

Big things are happening in the Lemon-Lime household.... and you'll just have to read the episode to find out >;D (I love these page break things) *Corrected a typo 9/3/12





Straight after the funeral was Jade's birthday party. They all headed down to the escapade for a small gathering (mostly in part because when Nick died, he took all their friends with him). Tom Daley surprised Jade with not one bouquet of flowers, but two....:D


Sooner or later, though, it was time for Jade to blow out the candles...


And say goodbye to her carefree teenage years.


The full weight of the genetics challenge is now on her shoulders. (Mint seems relieved)


I quickly redid her outfit...because I'm just stylish like that.


And tried, unsuccessfully, to take a head shot. I caught her mid blink. Well, you know what they say, official photos are always the worst. My school ID was hideous GAH!


But wait, what's this?! Tom Daley is also aging up! (I definitely had nothing to do with this. ;D ) 


He and Jade were soon wrapped in each other's embrace, beneath the stars. And you guys know what a steamy and romantic moment like this calls for!


A marriage proposal! 


What man could say no to that?


Not Tom Daley, that's for sure.


And this photo is just for laughsies. :D TEEHEE


The next day was graduation....as well as the wedding. This time I planned a bit better so that the whole family had time to go to the salon and get made-up before hand.


Jade looked lovely in her wedding dress, if a little crazy. At least the other men in the salon seemed to think so.


Forest just looked....well, words cannot describe how Forest looked. -_-


Here comes the bride...


All dressed in white


la la la la hmm hmm hmm la la la


la la la hmm hmm hmm hmm 


Put a ring on that finger!


"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife..."


"You may kiss the bird--I-I mean bride. You may kiss the bride."

And thus begins generation two :D

I hope you guys enjoyed reading generation one. Generation two may take a little longer because of school obligations and everything, but you can expect chapters at least on a bi weekly basis :D I hope you all had a great summer :D



No comments:

Post a Comment