Saturday, August 18, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 4

So, it turns out that you will not be needing that box of tissues after all... namely because a certain sim did not die today. So I guess that's one thing to be happy about. Or sad, if your me and have been planning a dramatic event for a while now. Anyway, a bunch of good things did happen this episode, so please, read on.




Remember that really important thing which Jade really needed to do? Turns out it was a vist to the salon to get some hair dye. Why do you have to be the heir just because of your hair color. Why couldn't it be...somebody else?



It really wasn't destined to go as planned. 


For one thing, she got the wrong color dye... Juniper was pretty upset by it, though. Prom was coming up later that week, and Eloy still hadn't asked her.


Daisy had another batch of kittens. I don't even know how many litters that is now. She's almost to elder, too. Anyway...I've completely forgotten their names at the moment. I'll remember them next chapter. 


Juniper decided to make herself a midnight snack after that mishap in the shower. She deserves something special, anyway, for being like a mother to Forest. You'll find out more about that in just a second.


Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Nick's cane is stuck to his hand for good. That, or he just likes spanking himself. Who knows, he's probably going crazy in his old age anyway. 


Remember how I said no one gave a shit about forest. Yea, well this is the second time I've found him on the floor like this. The entire family, upon realizing that Jade was the heir, decided that Forest could do whatever the hell he wanted. But they weren't going to give a damn either way. He didn't learn any skills, they didn't even remember to feed him. It's scary, the kind of neglect thats been going on.... I've definitely got nothing to do with it. 


Yup, it's stuck to his hand, all right. "Oh, hand on a second. Let me just force feed myself steel llama."


Juniper's boy toy came over almost everyday, and they look pretty happy together so I'm not going to do anything to mess this up.


And it seems Eloy's got a bit of a girly streak in him. I discovered him like this around one in the morning after everyone else had gone to bed. Just sittin thar on the couch...minding his own business....


Someone finally fed Forest...


Just in time for his birthday. I dunno, there's something about this kid that just makes me want to smack him. I blame my hate of little kids on the sims!


And this has got to be the dirtiest toilet I have ever seen. God, how do they live with this astrocity?! It's too bad they're too poor to hire a maid, because even though Nick has the neat trait, no one ever bothers to do any cleaning until things like this turn up.



Yay! Daisy had another litter.


AND....THIS IS IT, FOLKS! The purrfect genetics challenge is officially into Generation two!!! Generation one is complete! Wow, I've been able to stick with this a lot longer than I thought.And after taking a second look at this picture, little Chiquita looks rather terrifying. What have I gotten myself into? (Yes, I named her Chiquita. :D )


Mint, after becoming estranged from both her children during their infancy, no seeks out some bonding time with Jade.


Yup, Jade is definitely psychopath material.


Then again, so is Forest. It's his own fault, not mine, I swear!


And that is where I'll leave you. With a picture of a mound of dirt. Just kidding, this will one day become a money tree, and the bane of existence for people like the Lemon-Limes, who spent all their money too soon. It looks like this gardening thing will actually spawn some legit money. I couldn't of called that one.

I apologize for the shortness of this chapter, and the lateness, too. It was late afternoon before I realized that I had another chapter to do. (This is why I'm bad at legacies.) And I really didn't have the patience for playing sims today. But I promise, tomorrow's going to be a lot more interesting (because, hopefully, Nick will kick the bucket.) Oh god, I'm horrible. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment