Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bittersweet News

Okay, so I have some news - really, really good for me, but kind of bad for this blog. I recently got the opportunity of a lifetime to be a graphic designer for a club at my school. Well, I'm actually building their website, doing all their graphics, designing some other things like a logo, and managing their PR. I'm the communications executive....which is kind of perfect for what I want to do. And I'm not just going to half-ass anything this time round either. This is something that really allows me to combine everything I've always wanted to do into one. And it's kind of amazing; I've been in this really good mood for the past three days.

Anyway, last night I was thinking; thinking about what I wanted to do for this job, and for the website I'm designing. And I realized that this would have to become something I devote a lot of my free time to - which is kind of nice since I love doing it. But the downside is that I won't be able to keep up this blog as much.

This does not, absolutely does not, mean that I will be discontinuing my genetics challenge! I am determined to see it through to the end. But I just wanted to thank....sims....for getting me started in Photoshop and all those other programs which really allowed me to capitalize on this fantastic opportunity when it came my way.

So, really, what I've been trying to say is thank you. Thank you for everything.

-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment