Monday, September 3, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 10

Well guys, this is it; the big one o. And with it comes some intense drama, and a plot twist that you probably didn't see coming...because I don't really have any plot in the first place... but that's not important anymore because I can add it in whenever I want! HA! Take that you...writer...people.... (ahmygad, I need some better insults.) (After writing this episode, I realized that I was getting a little bit ahead of myself...the plot is coming later >;D)

ONWARDS:





After Jade and Tom were married, I decided it was time for some redecorating. I moved them into the master bedroom, while Mint took Juniper's old room. I placed all the flowers, Tom had given Jade, on the dresser, and declared the room officially theirs. 


Meanwhile, they both happened to have the same lifetime wish; to climb to the top of the athletic career. Thus, I got Jade started in the new exercise room, which used to be the first floor bathroom.


The rest of the house underwent some updating as well. Using Tom's money, of course, the Lemon-Limes now enjoy a new living room, kitchen, and dining room.



...And right on time; this cat wandered in.


Nope...Jade you unsocial person, you.


Anyway, after the wedding, there was some steamy love making going on...


The the newlyweds seemed content to sleep off all the exercise well into the morning.


(Here's a view of the new space from the top, for those of you who are imaginably challenged.)


"Tom...Tom water you doing. I'm trying to watch my soap, here."

"*Huff* *ho* Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of my muscles."


Ha! That's right! Women in the kitchen :D


...Or maybe not. God, Jade, no body want burned food!


Tom didn't really care what kind of food Jade served. He was all over her either way. 


What's this!?


The first person to actually get a real job!!!!! Remember this moment in history, folks. This is a big day for the Lemon-Lime family.


Meanwhile, Forest's painting skills have not improved one bit, unfortunately.


And somebody's got a bun in the oven, it seems. Well, Jade, prepare for hell, that's all the heads up you're going to get.


I leave you with some cute, cuddly, cat pictures. Because everybody needs a little more 'awww' in their life. :) Stay tunned for moar drama to come, and I hope you enjoyed reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment