Sunday, September 9, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 12

I know it's been a little while...but I've been busy...taking naps. :D Getting up at 5 am is pretty rough on you. Anyway, I've finally gotten around to writing a new chapter, so here you go. :D




We left off with the wedding and graduation. The next morning, both Haeju and Forest were off for their big party...in the city hall...erm.


Anyway, Jade's looking pretty pregnant right about now... too pregnant.


Haeju! What? What is it girl?!


Oh, I see. Well, this marks the one and only time a sim has freaked out about someone going into labor.


Hang in there Jade, it's okay; somebody cares about you!


Jade gave birth to a smelly little boy by the name of Harvey, sometime around midnight. 


She didn't seem to mind him too much, but still decided to abandon him in his crib after she'd changed his diaper.


Oh yes, it seems Haeju has become the resident cat person. 


Or maybe not.... Well, seeing as she's pregnant, this called for Forest and Haeju to finally move out. We can't have too many babies stinking up the house, after all.


And with them, sadly, went Diasy and Baxtor. It was time for them to go and make way for the new generation of cates.


Forest...


Forest...wat is that. You seem to have left something here. Forest you're scaring Harvey.


As usual in the Lemon-Lime household, Tom did all of the work in caring for the baby. 


Surprisingly, though, Mint chipped in as well. Mint! I thought you hated children!

"Well...ho hum....this one's kinda cute...and he's not my own...so...you know..."


And then something horrible happened.

"I heard you've been seeing Notzo, lately." Tom accused Jade of one night.

"Notzo!? I haven't talked to him since junior prom! Where did you here that!?"

"I thought, we had something, Jade! I'm Tom Daley, for god's sake! How could you do this to me?!"

"I know you're 'Tom Daley', but that's not why I love you, Tom. Please, just understand what I'm trying to say," Jade said in a small voice.

"I thought I loved you. I really did. But now I don't know. I need to be alone for a while."


Jade stared at her burned pancakes as though they had done her a great personal wrong. She didn't have much of an appetite anymore.


Tom stormed off to glare at Forest's painting, but soon his anger was too much. You see, Tom was a hopeless romantic, and betrayal was more than he could take.


"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!?!?!"

"Please, Tom, just take a deep breath and calm down. I still love you, alright. We have a baby, for god's Sake!"


"I'm going to bed. Maybe you can sleep on the couch tonight." He glared at her before turning on his heel and storming into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

What will happen to Jade and Tom's relationship? Will the two be broken forever? Find out...in a couple more episodes :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment