Saturday, October 6, 2012

Genetics Challenge Episode 15

You thought I was assassinated and tossed off the face of the Earth? You thought wrong! Ahahahahahah!

Anyway, in all seriousness, I know it's been a while and I am sorry for that, but I'm planning on making some free time for myself so I can get some quality time with my sims for you guys :D

Episode 15, then. Shall we?


She waited for him, on the bed they once shared...waiting for him to get up. There were so many things she wanted to say, she didn't know where to start. She sighed, as Tom's deep breaths lessened, a sign that he was waking up.


"I wanted to say I'm-"

"No. I'm sorry."

And then she was in his arms and...and...everything was okay again.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I can't even begin to put it into words...but...I realized that you really did love me and that it was I who...doubted our marriage. I doubted my love for you, and for that...I am so, so sorry."


"Shhh"And Jade kissed him.


And then some other things happened, but I won't really go into any detail about them.


Meanwhile, Harvey was out in the yard, as usual, being neglected. I swear, social services is just going to show up at their door one day and I won't even be surprised.


So Tom and Jade were back together, and that meant good things. Specifically for the genetics challenge because...


Jade had some more babies to pop out. :D


She also had some thank you cards to send for the wedding that seemed so long ago.


The next day, to get the family's spirits up, Mint decide they should all go and have a visit with Forest and his new family. They arrived to find that his house, for starters, was a lot nicer than their house...which was....interesting.


Inside, they found his wife with their new baby, Bonnie.


And because I was curious, I aged Bonnie up to see what she would look like. Not bad...She takes after her mother, thankfully. 


AAnnnd, THE CATS WERE REUNITED!!! :D 


Daisy and Chiquita had some fun times sniffing each other and just generally playing around. They must have missed each other more than I thought.


You know, maybe I was wrong about Mint, having 3 children of her own seems to have euthanized her to the offending child in her arms. That's Ahmazing!


But you know, when your over near somebody else's garden, you might as well take advantage of their money trees. I mean, the baby can't talk, so there's no one to tell on you. Ehehehehe.


Jade and her bother had a fun time catching up, as well. He asked how things were going: She skirted around the question because things had a history of not going so fine. She asked how his family was doing, and he said fine, pretending like he'd had more than 3 hours of sleep last night on account of a screaming baby. Yup, just a regular old conversation between siblings. 


Soon enough, however, they ran out of things to talk about. Thus, Jade headed for the sprinklers and Forest...


started yet another bad painting.


Oh god, I have once again neglected Harvey, so he aged up on his own with only the baby sitter as company.


At least he doesn't look like Forest. At least he doesn't look like Forest.


And I leave you with this picture of Chiquita resting on the bureau in Forest's bedroom...because she really didn't want to leave that place, even after everyone went home and the shadows across the garden turned to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment