Saturday, April 23, 2011

To Good to wait!

Wow! In light of my other post, this was a surprising response time. Hmmm...when I all but seemed to of sworn of sims for good...

Oh well...on to other things. Specifically: TRAFFIC SOURCES!!!!!!! *Cue dramatic music





Thus, a list was drawn up and here you have it: (Actually copied straight from the stats page 2 seconds ago.)

TRAFFIC SOURCES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

REFERRING URLs:


Aaaaannnddd, the winner is: ReallyBigShoes.Blogspot.com!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You guiz over there place first with a total of 12 hits!!! 


Sorry Poida...on closer examination and cross examinations, it seems that you come in second. The unfortunate winner is....(No surprise here) The sims 3 forums (Various urls). No need for applause. -_- They had 19 hits.

Anyway...Poida come in 2nd with 12 hits aaaannnnndddd

Tied for 3rd place is: 
http://beta.statcounter.com/p5793524/pageload/  With: 2 hits
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGLuZgONQuB3C12YLT0x4f1C9OhlbuQFGUCrHRWMqXHL42iTlTd9XcVZwybIrwjxPQ0JSwqg9wvp4nlnSXBpboRzxuTiJdTZvPM6XgXgSZ8xuX6qGhP-dDrHOZcGL-YobLkgLq0NoZSTI/s220/Screenshot-399.jpg&imgrefurl=http://joulefrequency.blogspot.com/2011/04/scraping-sky-chapter-one.html&usg=__KHQE4nmVA8s2KGjEtcg81eipC6A=&h=199&w=220&sz=13&hl=en&start=78&zoom=1&tbnid=suGGMRaqgPajjM:&tbnh=159&tbnw=176&ei=5OChTemeDqfF0QH7nJiRBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsims%2Bmedieval%2Bteens%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D635%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch0%2C2388&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=814&vpy=379&dur=274&hovh=159&hovw=176&tx=116&ty=101&oei=mOChTbKCLsecgQeHtNzaBQ&page=6&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:78&biw=1024&bih=635


ehhh...........  with: 2 hits!

aaaaand: http://pingywebedition.somee.com/   --------- waaaaiiit. Slow down there sugar hyped rabbit! - WTH! On closer inspection, I followed a lead to the very website. It turns out my hunch was not correct. The site had nothing to do with porcupines and a certain Mr. Diggle. But it had everything to do with pings. (A fact I already deduced from the title) Along with my site, there were several others listed as "Some Blogs you might want to visit while waiting:" 

Here they are:
http://joulefrequency.blogspot.com 
http://www.blogwriteraward.com 
http://antiquegreece.blogspot.com 
http://goddessesandgod.blogspot.com 








Really now, I don't think this was called for... more surprisingly - someone actually clicked on it!!!! Crime against civilization right there! hmmm...my associates seem to be shady characters. Goddessandgod!??!?!! Puhlease! FUll of yourself much!!! And, I mean....AntiqueGreece REALLY!?!?! Everyone knows that stuff is made out of Styrofoam! All you had to do was paint it. No one even questions how light it really is. And Blogwritteraward? Looks to me like someone's feeling lucky. You know, I was feeling lucky last week, and then I walked into a beam in the center of a room. (Don't  worry. I'm off those drugs now) It's not like you actually won an award! <- Not! Total faker. (Please note: These were not intended to be factual statements.)

Wow. I am just full of commentary on stuff today. I think I'm going to judge some more people. This is fun! I never knew how good the mare's nest has it. Trashing people all day, spreading rumors...I could get used to this kind of stuff. Anyway...on with the list:

It seems that pingwhatever.com takes third with 3 hits. Know why they were tied...because I need to re-visit 3rd grade. (I knew I was doing something wrong in math class!)

..meh. I've gotten lazy and I'm just going to post the whole list so you can see for yourself. And remember: next time you search for this blog- make sure you type in something interesting ;)

-Ruby


Traffic SourcesRefresh

Now

Day

Week

Month

All time
2010 May – 2011 April
Referring URLs
10








9





7




3


3


2


1


1

1


1
Referring Sites
Search Keywords
joulefrequency.blogspot
1




the sims 3 generations leaked
1








Edit: This begs the question: Who is pinging me? A question I do not have an answer for...... hmmmm... mysterious. Veeeerrrrry mysterious. 

4 comments:

  1. don't mind the bad image. On further inspection of the blogs mention on pingy...it turns out that they're something I would actually read. I love ancient stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *later* -I inserted a jump break, so that should help against clogging up the main page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm second, does that mean I win a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, Poida. Here: You can have this dust mote I just captured. I was saving it for someone special... >_<

    ReplyDelete