Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 Things in a List

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. (Been busy with other thing such as staring at my computer screen.)

But anyway, until the weekend rolls around bringing with it a new chapter of scraping the sky, I bring you this list.

10 Reasons I Love the Sims but Hate EA. A list of no particular order and a misleading title: by Ruby.

1. (Lets start with something good) A sim is like your self, but better because it's made of pixels.
2. EA's marketing team. Nuff said. I mean really, it was 'accidentally leaked', really!?!??!
3. You can kill your sims 7 different ways....I think.
4. Lets have some patches here!
5. Sims can make you happy. I remember one day I was feeling extremely angry. I got on my computer, fired up TS3, and killed the whole town. Man, that felt good.
6. The TS3 website is completely nonfunctional.
7. I love building strange houses and creating villages from my imagination.
8. Well...this isn't really about EA...more about the nasty people on their stupid malfunctioning forums...
9. The TS3 community inspires me to be creative and outgoing. I am amazed at the work some of these people produce. Seriously.
10. Sadly, the simgurus do nothing to encourage this when they ban people simply for capitalizing words.

And thus ends my rant, as promised in the somewhat misleading title. Although I would have liked to have put more, I think I summed up all the fun stuff and the bad stuff in one list. (To put it plainly) Basically, TS3 relives stress, most of which was created by EA.

And now my rant is truly over and thus I sign off with these words of wisdom. (Actually from a site called words of wisdom O.o)

The purpose of life is to become happy. The purpose of life is to challenge and triumph over the darkness of misery. 



I think that sums things up perfectly. 

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, there is only 1 way to kill your sims (ie Cowplant) Sims 3 really needs a cowplant.

    ReplyDelete