Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Time gets away from us...

To some people, it may have appeared that I had abandoned this blog. Now, that may seem a bit far fetched, even to me...but I was hard pressed to find something to begin this post with. Anyway, that aside, I have been busy with other, more important, things. What, you ask. What could be so important to you that you abandoned the sims!?!?! *Shocked face* Well, the truth of it all is: My grandfather has been in the hospital this ---- that's 999 285 6352. Call now to receive you FREE Big Fat Lie. Don't miss out on this good deal folks. Call now :D

But seriously now, all jokes off, how could marathons of Psych and Harry Potter sprees be More Important than sims? Answer: Because that's not all I've been doing. I've had to put TS3 on the back burner for a while now as I launched my latest, and first, business venture. coverimg.co Remember, it's .CO not .com. After all, we're not communists. So head on over and check it out. (all you'll find at that address is a blank page - no website put up yet) But if you wanted an explanation (And you wanted to see some of my ingenious slogans) Type into your browser or....thing on top where you put in addresses....(eh...) anyway: type in this: www.coverimgco.blogspot.com    Remember: It's CO before com because cooperation always comes before communism. ;) 

Have a nice day, night, twilight, dawn, dusk, corn husk - 

Blogging faithfully, this is Ruby - signing off (Eventually) ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment