Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sad

:( Sad face. I typed a whole chapter of my legacy and then pressed a wrong button...it was gone in milliseconds. Oh well. You know, I'm starting over. This time will be my fourth attempt and I'm not going to do anything the traditional way. This time, it's going to be a story.

Anyway, I've been having a glitch. Randomly, money will be added to my sim's accounts. Just the other day, a little +$1000 came up on the screen and waved away. I was perplexed. My sim doesn't have a job, isn't a celebrity, and only knows 3 people. Anyone else have this problem?

To conclude, What do you think of Daylight Dreamwalking as a name for my modeling competition?

2 comments:

  1. I had that problem too, but only once. Everyone was asleep, and at midnight or so, all of the sudden something like $37,600 was added to the household funds O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O It's weird, but i'm just adding it into my story as if everythings normal. :D Free money...she has no job, who am I to complain? :D

    ReplyDelete