Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meh. I searched and I searched

You know, it's extremely hard to find a good writing competition on TS3.com. They all seem to peter out after a while. :( I've joined one, started another. Neither of which have made it past the first assignment. Oh well, at least there's no short supply of modeling competitions. But you know what you have to look for in these type of things? Well, I'd look for someone who is at least 18 or appears to be mature enough to host and judge one. I've joined the same Comp. twice  now, and they've just been too irresponsible to even get things off the ground after a number of weeks. I'm getting fed up.

So to hell with all their crap, as of now i'm planning my own comp. And i'll be sure to have all the assignments ready before I even announce it. :D

Via Lolcats ^-^

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly writing comps tend to die in the butt, I think people don't realise how difficult writing can be.

    You'll have to let me know when this comp of yours starts so I can check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete