Sunday, March 6, 2011

Help!

I posted this on the Sims 3.com but I thought I'd post it here as well and see what you guys think.

Help! MY Stuff From The Store Doesn't Install!!!

Ever since I reinstalled my game due to other problems, I haven't been able to install items from the launcher or even strait from My Docs. I have Riverview and a couple hairs from the store all in my launcher. I will select them and click install and it seems to work fine. It says it's installed and everything. But when I open up my game...nothing's there and when I go back to my luncher, it says nothing has been installed. It's an endless cycle and nothing works. What do I do! I really like the store stuff, but I can't use any of it!!! And I've already tried installing it without the disc in the slot.







No comments:

Post a Comment