Monday, October 10, 2011

TailBots

Tail Bots. I've always admired them. But enough of that, on to the good stuff.

Now, you may be wondering where I've been, or you may not care at all seeing that I left for about 4 mouths. <---Yea, that's what sleep deprivation has been doing to me. Educated People Problems right there. But no matter what you've been doing with you mind, you should know that I just stopped.

As soon as I got back from vacation I sat down on my couch and...did nothing at all. I slept aanndd....thats it. And then, before I knew it I was back in school and my life turned to hell. I vow right now never to take any class that starts before 9AM EVER AGAIN. When I have that lovely freedom of choice... :(

Well, there you have it. I did nothing, and then I was so stressed out I had no time for foolishness like this at 11 PM!   Regardless, I promise to get back to blogging at least 1 a week! God I need some sleep... 5AM is toooo early.

- Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment