Monday, June 27, 2011

Time Flies By..

Wow, It seems like just yesterday I was posting about how I'm back, and now I'm leaving tomorrow.....
Anyway, I'm pleased to announce I passed all my exams will pretty good scores... :D School just got out last week and my summer has mainly consisted of catching up on 2 thousand plus hours of missed sleep! Worth mentioning I got an android phone? Eh...too late :)

Well, this is it for me for the next month. <--- too many 'for's in that last sentence.) I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation, and I'm not coming back for 5 weeks. Still not leaving the east coast, though. >:<

Soz... this is Ruby, Signing off for the very last time... until 5 weeks...or something like that. I hope to be taking out woodland animals in the Maine Alps (No such thing) By this time tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment