Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A short Bit.

Hey guys, I've just posted an update on what Rose-Petal is up too over in a Short Bit. Currently, she's the subject of a story called Creme Pie isn't always Sweet. Anyways, you can head on over there and check it out if you'd like. Also, another story i'm working on: I just read a pretty creepy bit in a book and I've started to develop my own story. Again, the main character, Angela, is played by Rose- Petal. I like to think of these as short movies, but in written form: Where you have a main subject play the main character. And as long as you have that subject, you have to write a story where they are the main character or a supporting character.

Anyways, I hope this isn't too confusing for you. I don't even make sense to my self half the time.
Well, enjoy the story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment